Translate

03 marzo, 2018

#Emojiathon | Challenges

Hey readers, how you doing?
As I said in the Flash News post, the Emojiathon has begun.
This readathon is hosted by Dylan, Chelsea, Jay, and Brittany and takes place during the month of March.
As you already know, I'm participating in it so I'll be posting on Instagram and Goodreads what I'm reading.

 
Here
I'll be crossing out in this emojiathon bingo template the challenges that I have fulfilled and the book with which it has fulfilled.




These are the challenges that I will try to achieve (from top to bottom starting with the taco):

- Read Dylan’s book pick (WE ARE THE ANTS by Shaun David Hutchinson)
- Read a book that you haven’t read yet and don’t know why
- Read a mental illness book
- Read a book that involves sports
- Read a road trip book/a book that features travel
- Buddy read a book
- Read Brittany’s book pick (THE GLASS CASTLE Jeannette Walls)
- Read a book that you’re cautious to start (a book out of your comfort zone)
- Read a nonfiction book
- Read a diverse book (Sexuality, Mental Illness, Race, Religion, etc)
- Listen to an audiobook
- Read a book that’s been adapted
- FREEBIE! Read any book that you want
- Read a fantasy book
- Read an ebook
- Read a book that everyone’s been telling you to read
- Read a book that you’ve started and haven’t finished
- Read a book that’s older than you
- Read Jay’s book pick (KEEP HER SAFE by K. A. Tucker)
- Read a book that you’ve never heard of before or read an indie author/unknown author
- Read a Sci-Fi book
- Read a mystery/thriller
- Read a book with your favorite color on your cover
- Read a smutty/New Adult/Adult book
- Read Chelsea’s book pick (THE HATING GAME by Sally Thorne)

I don't think I can do all of them due to my exams, but I'll try my best.

And that's all for today.
¿Are you participating? ¿Any recommendations?
 See you soon :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario