Translate

23 marzo, 2018

ReadathonByZoe Round #5

Hey readers, how you doing?
Today I'm here to share with you how was my reading progress in the ReadathonByZoe Round #5.
For these ones who live under a rock and don't know about this Readathon, ReadathonByZoe it's a 24 hour readathon hosted by Zoe from ReadByZoe.
In this round there was no theme, so we could read whatever we wanted.

Now, let's move on with the wrap up.

We should all be feminist by Chimamanda Ngozi was the first book I read.
This was a re-read and I love it even more than I do the first time.
It's simply amazing.
I also listen to the TED talk and I love it too.
5 out of 5 stars on Goodreads.

The next book was Openly Straight by Bill Konigsberg.
I really like the story.
I think the word that defines it is REALISTIC.
But it wasn't the amazingly heart-cored story which will make me cry the heck out of me and don't want to talk to anyone for weeks.
I'm pretty sure the hype ruined it a little bit for me...
But it's still pretty good.

By the way, I listened to the audibook and the narrator did a great job.
3.5 out of 5 on Goodreads. 
 
And the last book I read was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K.Rowling.
What can I say about this book?
I love every page of this masterpiece. It's one of my favorites books in the Harry Potter world and re-read it for the readathon was the best decision I could have take.
The reencounter with Sirius and Lupin was amazing, and I'll be definitely still re-reading the rest of the saga (for the 11th time I think.. hahahaha, but it feels like the first time everytime I read it)
It's crystal clear that this is a 10 out of 5 on Goodreads. 
 

And this has been all for today.
I hope you like this post.

See you soon :)

 

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi. I really loved this way that u do in the post. Really helps me doing better my english and, now... im practising writting u this commentary.
    Harry Potter and the prisoner of azkaban is one of my favourite of the Harry potter series. I think that is bc' we knew better the story of Harry's parents, and now, we have Sirius.
    ¡Xoxo!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ¡Hola!
    Hace tiempo que no leo varios libros a la vez y creo que así me va mejor porque me doy prisa en terminar uno para poder empezar con el primero.
    Espero que terminen de ser unas buenas lecturas.
    ¡Nos leemos!

    ResponderEliminar