Translate

05 junio, 2018

Cram-a-thon tbr

Hey readers!
Today I'll be sharing with you my TBR for Cram-a-thon. In case you live under a rock, Cram-a-thon is a week-long read-a-thon where you try to read as many books as you can.
In this read-a-thon, there are some challenges that you "have to complete" (but if you just read what you want it's okay, the thing is to have fun and read together).

These are the challenges:

A predicted 5-star book
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas: I have only heard great words about this book. I can not wait to read THUG. I know it will be a 5-star read for me!




A book out of your comfort zone
Instrumental by James Rhodes: I've only read three memoirs and I didn't like any of those, so this is definitely out of my comfort zone. But I really think that I'm going to love this one because I truly believe that James Rhodes's story needs to be told.




A book that has been on your TBR a long time
There are so many options...
And I decided that I'm going to let you choose which book should I read for this challenge in an Instagram poll, so go follow me there!

A book that is LGBTQ+ ownvoices
Down among the sticks and bones by Seanan McGuire: I’ve heard many great things about this book and I loved the first one so... I think it's time to give it a try.
Plus, it’s a short book so that will help me get through it quickly!




Something that is not a standard novel (graphic novel, audio, comic, novella, poetry, etc)
The wicked+The divine: This is a graphic novel that I bought because I saw it everywhere. As you can read from the blurb, these gods come back every 90 years to be on Earth for 2 years and then I guess they die or whatever. I don't understand why they come back every 90 years but who cares. The story seems so different and the artwork that I've seen it's amazing.




A book that has your favorite color on the cover
Tan solo un segundo by Virgini S. McKenzie: This book tells us a beautiful love story of overcoming, secrets and a lot of dancing on the ice, and has a gorgeous intense dark blue cover.




Read 7 books
I'm kind of a mood reader so we'll see what happens with this challenge...

See you next time
   -Andrea

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario